The information on this website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind. This is a personal website, so all expressed opinions are solely my own, and in particular not connected with my employer. In no event shall I, the author, be liable for any claim, damages or other liability arising from, out of or in connection with this website, or consumption of its content. By using this website, you hereby consent to its terms.
Unless stated otherwise, all content of this website is © Dimitri Bohlender and subject to the Creative Commons BY-NC-ND license. Essentially, you may copy and redistribute unmodified content freely, as long as you give appropriate credit and do not use the material for commercial purposes.
Unlike the content, the source code driving this site, i.e. HTML templates, CSS etc., is subject to the MIT license. It is a permissive license with limited warranty and liability, only requiring preservation of copyright and license notices:
Copyright (c) 2019 Dimitri Bohlender
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
The following is an exhaustive list of third-party resources and technology used on this website.
I am aware that many of these resources do not require any kind of attribution, however, I provide it nevertheless as I appreciate the authors' work and attitude.
- The coffee cup is derived work from Matt Hoffman (royalty-free)
- Some SVG icons are taken from Font Awesome (CC BY 4.0 license)
- The wall pattern is Mike Hearn’s derived work from Projecteightyfive (royalty-free)
- The wood pattern is Mike Hearn’s derived work from elemis (royalty-free)
- The website is generated by HUGO (Apache License 2.0)
- Some CSS animations, such as the underlining, are derived work from CSSFX (MIT license)
- The lightbox is provided by perfundo (MIT license)
- The utilised open source fonts are subject to various permissive licenses (cf. Roboto Slab, Lato and Quicksand)
- The math typesetting is provided by KaTeX (MIT license)
- The blogroll is generated by openring (GNU GPL v3 license)
This website does not use “cookies” or process any visitor data. To avoid implicit analytics, the utilised Google Webfonts, Fontawesome Icons and the KaTeX renderer are not requested from the respective servers, but stored with the other resources of this website. However, the website is hosted by GitHub, and thus – like every host – GitHub itself may collect non-personal, technical information from visitors.